Grilled Chicken, Feta & Raspberry Salad.
Fruit has the perfect kind of sweetness and acidity to cut through meat.
The unique yet delightful pairing of fruit and and meat makes this the perfect salad if you’re feeling adventurous. Simply delicious.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 large skinless chicken breast
- 25g feta cheese, cubed
- 15g fresh raspberries
- 15g pecan nuts, halved
- 1 small bag of baby leaf salad
- Grill the chicken breast & cut into bite size pieces
- Toss salad leaves with raspberries, feta, pecan nuts & chicken pieces
- Dress with Righteous Raspberry & Sweet Basil Dressing