Lean Green Fighting Machine.
This Raw Green Juice will add a spring in your step.
I’ve tried the off-the-shelf variety before and was not very impressed, but a trip home for the holidays and a crash course in fresh juicing under the tutelage of my wise mother has turned me into a Green Juice advocate!
This drink is Oh-So-Tasty (think Green Bloody Mary) and with a nutritional boost you can actually FEEL.
You will need to invest in a juicer or a Vita-Mix blender (the latter if you don’t want to waste any of that fibrous goodness) – but if you are like myself and my husband who are hooked on the stuff and drink it every morning you’ll find that it is money well spent.
– 1 Green Apple (quartered with seeds & stem removed)
– 1 Green Pepper (halved with seeds & stem removed)
– 2 stalks of Celery
– 2 inches of Ginger (peeled) or Fresh Turmeric
– 1/2 Cucumber
– 1/2 Lemon (seeds removed but keeping the skin on)
– 2 handfuls of fresh kale or spinach
Blitz it all up and drink up all that goodness and you’ll feel like a lean, green, fighting machine in no time! Haiiiyah! **Karate Chop**