Garden Salad with Baked Goats Cheese.
Goats cheese can range from creamy, mild spreads to pungent, crumbly discs - choose the firmer varieties for this recipe.
One of our all-time favourite salads. Warm, comforting and an absolute breeze to make!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 8-10 Asparagus spears
- 100g Fresh peas
- 100g goat cheese log (cut into 1cm thick slices)
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- Pre-heat the grill to its highest setting.
- Boil the asparagus tips for 3-4 minutes then refresh in cold water (run under a tap or keep in a bowl of water with ice)
- Place the slices of goat cheese onto a baking sheet and grill under a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese has begun to melt and brown
- Arrange watercress, peas & asparagus on two plates. Place warm goats cheese on top & dress with Righteous Oil-free Caper & Peppercorn Dressing.