What better accompaniment to our lemon and mustard seed dressing than perfectly cooked and flaked salmon, refreshing cucumber and super healthy quinoa? This salad is wonderful served warm, but just as special eaten from a tupperware box at your desk the following day – just make sure you bring some extra dressing along to bring it back to life.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
2 cooked salmon fillets
2 tbsp good olive oil
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp honey
juice ½ lemon
Lashings of lemon & mustard seed dressing
1. Rinse the quinoa and cook according to pack instructions (usually 15 minutes or so). Meanwhile, peel and chop the cucumber into small chunks.
2. Once the quinoa is cooked, drain and mix in a large bowl with the oil, garlic, honey and lemon juice.
3. Add the cucumber to the bowl, give it a stir and then tip out onto a serving plate.
4. Crumble over the feta, followed by chunks of the salmon.
5. Drizzle over a good helping of Righteous Lemon & Mustard Seed Dressing.